Technology Product description / spec
LG’s award-winning Smart TV webOS platform revolutionises the way you watch and experience entertainment on your TV. You can now enjoy Smart TV the way it is supposed to be, simple and intuitive, bringing together some of the best catch-up TV, movies, sport and music services available.
There’s catch-up TV from the likes of BBC iPlayer and Demand 5, as well as instant access to movies on demand via Sky Movies on NOW TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant, Blinkbox and YouTube. You can also stream live sports via Skysports on NOW TV, access music from Spotify and Napster, plus social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Passive 3D TV with optional 2D to 3D conversion.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Motion rate 900.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1920 x 2080 pixels.
- 1 SCART socket, 3 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- 2 channel sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Dual core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H66, W113, D6cm.
- Weight of TV 15kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H71, W113, D27cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 18kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 69 watts.
- Annual power consumption 101kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.